Sunday, October 18, 2009

My son Ken George


My son Ken George who born on the month of our Lord Jesus Christ.My sons birth day was on 03rd of December, 2009. A day before the birth of my son I SSuresh was abide by the law of the land and request to sent me to the prison which was far a way from the place I live but due to my wife, mother, father,brother,sister, pastor Andrew, and my relatives and well wishers prayers I have received the kind hear-ted decision to sent of with out any charges. I came back from the freedom that my god gave to me and kept the name of a saint to my son as "KEN GEORGE" . I have started to construct a place called "KEY TO UNION OF GOD" at 331A, Rahullagama Digana; which was a vision that was given to my father on his dream. And as to the vision given to me I am willing to start the Ministries called Jesus Guide. Which will not be bound to any religion, race , cast or any ethnic group; but will heal the hearts of the people who suffer in this World.
- KEN SSURESH

No comments:

Post a Comment